sabato 23 agosto 2008

Welcome!

Hello there! This is my second attempt to create a blog and keep it for more than a month or two, I already have something like that on Myspace but it's not as easy as blogspot seems to be, so here I am!
We'll see how long I will last! :P
My first blog was in Italian, my native language, but I thought about my relatives in Philippines who cannot understand it, as my friends worldwide also ( internet..what a wonderful invention!) so I decided to make it in english , and hope that you people will forgive my grammar horrors ( ops, I mean errors :D ) and have a good time here with me on my blog! I will not talk about politics, or very high and important questions... those who already know me will say I'm a dreamer and a good student and worker. Those who don't...well, my friends, you'll get to know me soon! Stay tuned! :P

Nessun commento: