venerdì 29 agosto 2008

Kung Fu Panda

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness.

I laughed out loud for almost one hour and a half tonight: I went to the cinema with the kids
( their parents had some dinner with friends and I thought it would have been boring to just stay at home, so I took them to a fast food - the one I work for( muahahahah!)...oh, and tomorrow I am on charge!) and then we saw...Kung fu Panda! It was so funny and witty and yet so lovely and my little kids kept laughing even after we left the cinema, repeating their favorite lines all the way home.
I liked it so much I think I'll see it again someday...or maybe I will buy the dvd as soon as it comes out!
There's a line that I really liked and somehow I 'd have never expected to find it in a movie like this :)

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

ps: I've seen the italian version of the movie, with Fabio Volo dubbing Po and ( and the italian cast did an amazing job!) so I'll wait till the dvd comes out to hear Jack Black, Dustin Hoffman, Angelina Jolie, Lucy Liu and Jackie Chan playing their characters, even though I'm pretty sure they were just great.

Nessun commento: