domenica 31 agosto 2008

I'm tired

Yesterday I could not update this blog for I felt so tired I could hardly stand.It was 2 am when I finally came back home from work and now I'm just checking emails and take a look around before leaving because the kids are waiting for me!
Sometime I wonder what my life could have been if my father was still alive and in good health...maybe I would have spent all of time studying, maybe I would already have my degree and fulfilled his dream, maybe...well, maybe I would have been someone else, someone different, someone I wouldn't recognize as myself.
Uhm...at the end of the day I like the person I'm becoming, even though I know I have lots of things to work on, and I know I am this way because of all the things happened till now in my life, so why should I complain, after all?
What a depressing post!
Never mind! I'm off, my kids await! :)

Nessun commento: