mercoledì 27 agosto 2008

Oh, kids!

Today I went to work ( meaning I went to the magnificient villa my boss has and waited for his children to get downstairs to finally go to the beach) and you cannot imagine my surprise when John and Jennie ( translated names but not fantasy ones ) came down and I realised they had their clothes switched!
John was wearing tiny yellow-flowered shorts and a pink t-shirt, and Jeannie oversized blue-t shirt and shorts, almost disappearing into them! I asked them why they were dressed like that and the told me it was a bet!
The only way to find out which gender is the best was, according to the two, to switch between them and then betting on who was going to give up first! I laughed out loud for almost an hour, for they also switched names, accessories and even swimming suits! I had so much fun when I saw the little boy with his sister's bikini...He's still on his feet, and doesn't want to give it up at all, while Jeannie is missing her clothes and accessories, so I guess, she will be the first to surrender... but let me tell you something : A girl can dress like a boy and people will say ( as I heard today) " she got some style!" but if a boy dresses in a girly way, well, you know... it's not fair, it's just how world turns...!

Ps: they loved my crepes and told me I have a future in this business ( If I'm not going to be a musical performer, a bookshop owner, a professor or a researcher, I still can dream of being a great chef! :D )

Nessun commento: