sabato 4 ottobre 2008

Working day!

This morning I woke up at 9 and I was late! I had to run at work, a part time, where I had to do a general cleaning...I managed to clean up the kitchen, yes, the kitchen only, and it took me three hours and a half! This evening I went to the fast food and in a hour it got so crowded I could not believe it was the same place! :P
Believe it or not, I think that Someone up above has heard my prayers, for my co-worker was gloomy for sales were not as good as she hoped and I told her not to lose faith and to believe that things' gonna be alright...then costumers kept coming till late midnight and none of us could sit and rest or even have dinner!
It was a great night, a tiring one, but still great!
My boss eventually gave me an extra wage tonight for my job well done!
Tomorrow I will post some pictures of the place where I work on weekends, this famous fast food I keep talking about! Now I really need some rest...good night!

3 commenti:

Athena ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Athena ha detto...

You are like Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester: "We will never lose faith...", ja, ja. Anywhere, it must be so hard work there. When I was a teenager, I worked in a canned foods (vegetables) factory. And during the Summer! I've never sweated so much!

I want to see the place where you work ;) As I said in my blog yesterday, and image is better than a thousand of words, ja, ja, ja! By the way, thanks for the audio files. I'm going to listen to them little by little.

P.S.: The removed comment was mine and like this, but I wanted my English was better ;) I don't know if I got it. Yours is perfect!

jiujiu ha detto...

Your english is good too, you don't have to worry too much about that as long as we can communicate to each other ;) I will post the picture right now :D
ps: I hope you'll enjoy the audio files ;)