mercoledì 1 ottobre 2008

New friends!

I've been to the city today! This morning I had voice lessons with my voice coach ( she said I'm developing and I'm glad about it :D) whilst this afternoon I went to the academy and enrolled! I'm ufficially a first year student of the musical theatre academy! I still can't believe it! Please don't wake me up! I've seen some of the guys I've met at the audition and I was so happy to know they made it too!! My classmates seem to be nice and I love the idea to share this dream with them!
I've taken a picture of us ( not all of us, though) but I can't post it right now, I'm in a hurry! Late for work...
kisses!

2 commenti:

Athena ha detto...

Where the academy?

I'm so happy for you. Enjoy your lessons and think you aren't dreaming: it's real life!

Like James sings in "A tale": "If dreams came true..." Your dream is here!

jiujiu ha detto...

The academy is in Catania, 30 km far from where I live, but it's worth of it! Thank you so much! My dream is here..*_*