martedì 7 ottobre 2008

Bookmooch

Bookmooch.com

I've joined yesterday! It is a great site where you can put a list of book and then recieve requests from all over the world...then you can decide to accept the request and send the requested book and gain points you use to request books for yourself!
If you realise you don't want any book, then you can donate your points to an istitution that will use them for benefit :D
I think it is a great idea, a sort of bookcrossing! I hate to have books getting old and dusty on a shelf without anyone but me to read them ( I am a bookworm, reading almost 30 books or more a year, not to mention university books :P ) I used to give some of mine to the local library here, but it closed this summer so when a friend showed me this site I had no doubt and joined!

This is my page, so, if you ever want a book I have on my list, feel free to contact me there :D

http://it.bookmooch.com/m/inventory/jiujiu

ps: I have books in other languages also, I will post them day by day ^_^

4 commenti:

Athena ha detto...

I think it is a very good idea! My husband has some hundred of books (or probably one thousand... or more!) and I'm afraid for the floor: it will ruin one day!!!! Actually, he needs every book he has, but in the future, if we don't have babies, he will have to donate them ;)

Thank you for read my last post: it was very difficult for you!!! ja, ja, ja!!! And, above all, thanks for your kindness with me ("Jane Eyre" files, you know). If you give me your email, I will send you my address. But I'm embarrased for you pay for everything :(
By the way: have you downloaded the files I sent you? I hope you did!

jiujiu ha detto...

I read every post of yours, but sometimes I admit I don't know how to comment them ^_^ Anyway, I've put my email in my profile, so you can take it from there and as soon as I recieve your address I will burn a dvd for you with all the files I have ( I do have james barbour's broadway on concert and assassins ;) )I haven't downloaded the files you've sent me yet, but I will have a chance to do so tomorrow or monday! I can't wait! *_*

Athena ha detto...

I just send you my address. Thank you again!

jiujiu ha detto...

You're welcome! :D