domenica 5 ottobre 2008

Sfizeria

This is how the place where I work is called : Sfizeria! I really don'y know from where this name is taken but it sounds good :D

anyway, I found out that they have an internet site!

www.sfizeria.com

Here's a couple a pictures :



( The outside : it is a huge place, isn't it ? )





and can you see the guy standing there in the corner, staring seriously at the camera? He's my boss!
He looks like a bear , he's rude but I know that deep inside ( very deep, though... you have to dig for a while, I guess :P ) he's good hearted :)

Today costumers told me my "kebabs" were tasty and they truly enjoyed them! I was so happy, it is so nice to recieve good remarks for you job well done!

Now I will go to sleep... good night!

3 commenti:

Athena ha detto...

It's looks very well and your boss looks so proud. I like the name; it sounds funny ;)

Congratulations for your well-done work. It's really good when people congratulate your effort. I'm a teacher and my job isn't always recognized :(

jiujiu ha detto...

I know what you mean, when I was in highschool my school mates were not so respectful to our teacher as they should have been...anyway, I respect your job and the efforts you make everyday! :)

Athena ha detto...

Thank you! I really try to do my job the best the students let me! My poor vocal cords pay hardly the price... :(