lunedì 6 ottobre 2008

Back to the gym

This morning I made up my mind and decided to go back to the gym...I did Fitboxe ( I adore it!) till July then stopped 'cause I started working.
Now, to be honest I had the idea to restart with sport from the very beginning of September but for a reason or another I always ended up saying something like " I'll go next week!I'll go tomorrow!" and as you can see it is October already.
Well, that day has finally come and the secretary saw me coming across the doors with the same look in her eyes as if I were a ghost or something! :D
After a good chat, I paid the monthly subscription and thought " yes, it's done! I will start tomorrow!" and I was about to go when the secretary stopped me and asked me " Why don't you start today? Next lesson is at 12pm! You have 30 minutes "
I could not say no, so I went back home, took my suit and ...well..this was my first day after three months of complete stillness and now every single bone of my body is in agony! But it was so exciting, and I think I will feel better as the days go by :D

this is a picture of my gym :



People are nice and the place is big and confortable..what more can I ask for? :D

2 commenti:

Athena ha detto...

I can understand you. To return is hard. Really, I've never gone to the gym, but the two last years I did fencing. The first year I went and enjoyed it very much, but the last year I didn't like the classes. I saw I didn't get better and I only was the "target" for the others. My body was full of bruises! But someday I will come back and will take my revenge, je, je, je. On the other hand, I had to go alone, and I didn't like that. The first year I went with one of my sisters and my husband, and it was funny. Probably, my husband and I will return next January, but only to fight, not to take classes. Poor body...

Anyway, take care with the stichts! ;)

jiujiu ha detto...

you did fencing?? woowww!!! I would have loved to do it too!I did kung fu for a couple of years, and judo too! Anyway yes, I'll try mt best!