domenica 21 settembre 2008

You work too much!

" You work too much, you do too many things and you're hyperactive...it's not good!"

Have you ever been scolded for doing your job , and trying your best to do it? Well, it happened to me just an hour ago! :D My boss told me I'm too smart for this job, I am quick and my work satisfy him..you may ask, what's the matter? He said I am hyperactive ( what a news :P ) and I should give myself time to rest for I make him feel useless in his own Fast- food. This doesn't seem to affect my co-worker who is a nice lady and my boss' wife!
He said I have nothing to prove to anybody there, so why all that effort ?
Now, it was not my intention to make others feel small compared to me, i was just doing my job as I think it should be done...why he can't believe I just want to have my job well done? and why they can't accept the idea I just want to be helpful to my co-workers?
I will have no extra salary for extra work, I know, but I really don't know how to do my job in a different way without feeling useless myself : maybe the only person I have to prove something to is me.
However, I respect what he said and next time I will take my time and do as my boss asked...

ps: I didn't go to my audition saturday,I just found out it was for kids from 13 years old and the school only had 3 subjects..it was not what I was looking for, that's it!
Can't wait for Wednesday!!!

Nessun commento: