venerdì 5 settembre 2008

My first audition!

Ok, I know I'm not a child anymore, but yesterday I recieved the call back from the Musical Theatre Academy and I'm so excited!
I will audition at the school and If I'm good enough I will enroll as a student at the first year...my first step to the long, difficult road to success! muhahahahaha!
Well, I'm not truly interested in success and fame...or, at least, I would not care if I'm not recognized by the moltitude out there ( if I were, I would have decided to be a cinema star, don't you agree? :P ) But I know it's all connected, so go for it...
I just want to live new and different lives, giving my voice to the characters I'm playing...maybe because there are so many things I would like to do in my life, so many things I would like to be...I I want to be everything! Lol! And being a performer would give me the chance to do so!
Anyway, I don't know what's gonna happen from now on, but September 24th will be a date to remember : I'm ready to take my chances! :D

Nessun commento: