domenica 14 settembre 2008

Just back from work...

What do you call running through a storm ( a real one, with rain, thunders- which I'm dramatically afraid of -and lots of water inundate the street as you walk ) to get to work at 7 pm, serve people till 1 am, clean up everything before closing time and all of this for 15 euros? ( almost 23 dollars, I presume)
Well, this is what I call " my life so far".
I'm not complaining, though.
I earn money to pay my voice lessons ( the next is gonna be this Wednesday! oh, I can't wait!)
I'm just a little tired, but I can make it!
Sometimes I think of all the things I can do and I believe I'd be able to make a living anywhere! When I think of what I would like to do, instead, I cannot help thinking that the better places for me to go are New York or London, but I must be patient and not haste, for I'm not ready yet.
Time will come...In the meantime I will do my best with the things I'm involved in : first of all, I want to get my degree!;-)
Anyway, I'm just back from work...It's 2 am here and tomorrow I'll have to get up at 7 in order to be at work again at 8.
What more to say? My auditions will be on Saturday and on next Thursday and I'm completely frightened...but these are my great chances, I'm not gonna let anything or anyone stop me :D

I did my english exams last Tuesday and Thursday and I'm waiting for the results to be published. If I did it well, the oral exam's gonna be in October...I guess I will have to start opening my books and take a look at the program!
But not now, now it's time to sleep, so I kiss you good night and sweet dreams everybody!

2 commenti:

. ha detto...

Glad you enjoyed it! If there is a video of Broadway on Broadway posted, I'll be sure to pass it along.

Until then, here are the videos from Broadway at Bryant Park last month.

Natalie Toro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tB-4JPasmA

Kevin Earley:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8bcHlp6W9Y

jiujiu ha detto...

wow, thank you!!