venerdì 26 settembre 2008

First audition!

Hello! Long time no posting, so I guess I will write a lot ( but I hope not to bother you :P ) I had my audition on Wednesday, and it was truly the best of times :D
I forgot to tell that I have some kind of virus disturbing my stomach since Monday, so that day I decided not to drink and not to eat to prevent being sick during the audition...why did I do that? The audition was at 11.00 am so I thought it mught have been a good idea to be there at 10, but here's the disaster: the professors were all late due to traffic, so at 12 am we were still waiting...
I had the chance to meet a lot of amazing people, and to chat with them while sitting in the waiting room : three guys were absolutely lovely ( one could imitate Pip from enchanted and I swear, he was totally him! hehehe!) and the secretary was kind and patient with me.
I was nervous as always ( it happens to me, especially before and during an exam) but at the same time I felt all excited, as if it was a chance I could not lose, something life-changing, so when I finally came in my first thought was " I want to be perfect" but suddendly I realised that I'm not( not at all! :P) so when I sat and they asked me to talk about myself, I really did: I was myself, hyperactive, logorrohyc, enthusiast and dreamy, talking nonsense about my ambitions, my passions, my everything and then they asked me to sing, but not just sing...to play the role while singing!
The song was Popular, from Wicked, not my favorite song at all, but one of the cutest I know and when I chose that song I thought I would have had fun playing Glinda and trying to be someone that is totally opposite to me :D
I sang putting everything to it, acting silly and funny, or at least I tried, giving it 150% of myself, and I don't know, I think I did if fine 'coz at the end of the music, they didn't asked me for my monologue or even to dance for them. I hope it is a good sign.
We chatted a little more and then I left.

" We'll let you know" they said, " Next!"

At least I had the chance to sing, to be myself and to meet people who shares my same interest and passions.
I hope they'll take me, if not I will keep going on and try my best! I don't know when, I don't know how but someday I will sing on broadway!!! ( or London, or wherever there are musicals on stage! :D )

Ps: I had 30 for the second time! It means that I am a genius and that someone up above loves me! *_*

Nessun commento: